Dear Valued Bloombeads | Freezeframe Customer,
We are reaching out to you today for a few reasons. First, we want you to know how much you all mean to us, and that we know how difficult it must be for you to make choices in these tumultuous times. It is the same for us as small business owners. Our purpose each and every day has to help you connect with one another, and to celebrate those connections. We hope you are all finding ways to continue to connect remotely, and that you are doing what our clients have always done...cherishing what matters most.
Because we see all of YOU as what matters most, we will be temporarily closing our studio for in-person visits. We will return to normal hours as soon as we can. We will continue to keep two staff members on site to answer calls and process fresh flowers. The sign below is what you will see posted in our building foyer. Please follow these instructions. We plan to work with clients going forward on a case-by-case basis, by appointment only, using the foyer as a No Contact area for moving flowers and orders back and forth.
PLEASE schedule you appointment time in advance by clicking HERE. If you prefer to call instead, we can be reached at 937-640-3033 or 937-902-1721 (Cell). ALL VISITS REQUIRE AN APPOINTMENT.
For your safety and ours PLEASE NOTE:
* The showroom doors will remain locked.
* We will allow 1 guest at a time in the foyer. If you arrive for your appointment early, please stay in your car until the other guest has departed. Please leave all other passengers in the car.
* Please arrive on time. If you arrive late we cannot guarantee that we will be able to provide the items we have promised to leave for you in the foyer.
* Please use the wipes provided as you depart to wipe down anything you touch while in the foyer.
* Please make your visit to our foyer as expeditious as possible. The more quickly you can come and go, the more time we have to sanitize before the next guest arrives.
This situation will have an impact on our turnaround times. We respectfully request your patience as we work through this challenging time. We will continue to monitor the situation closely, and will do what we can to complete orders while continuing to protect you and our staff.
Sending you all love and light.
Carli Dixon & Nanci Hames.